1. Havenwood shall comply with state and federal anti-discrimination laws. Any restriction, priorities or special admission criteria shall be applied equally to all potential admissions regardless of source of referral, source of payment, race, creed, ethnic origin, sex, age or disability.
2. The facility shall admit and care for only those individuals in need of residential care services for whom they can provide care and services appropriate to the individual’s physical, emotional and social needs. Prior to admission, an individual’s needs shall be evaluated and alternative care plan considered. This evaluation shall be joint responsibility of the referring agency, or institution, the admitting physicians, and the receiving facility.
If any of the following apply please stop the application process as the facility can not meet the needs of the potential resident.
1. The facility will not admit anyone under 22 years of age.
2. The facility will not admit wheelchair residents.
3. The facility will not admit residents needing puree diets, G tubes or having diagnoses of dysphasia.
4. No resident who requires prenatal or maternity care shall be admitted.
5. Individuals with a diagnosis from a contagious disease, in a communicable form, that might endanger the health of resident and employees shall not be admitted.
6. The facility will not admit residents in need of oxygen or IV’s
7. Resident with an active diagnosis substance abuse shall be treated in an appropriate acute care or rehabilitation facility prior to admission to residential care facility.